Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Quilting turnaround right now is only 1 week!
At Southern Charm Quilting we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible without compromising our commitment to quality & excellence in everything we do! With years of experience and satisfied customers we have strived to make sure our customers receive a great value with all of our services.
- Basic machine quilting: .015 per square inch (Meander, loops, swirls, etc.)
- Computerized quilting: .0185-.025 per square inch for edge to edge quilting.
- More custom: .025-.030 per square inch for block and borders quilted separately.
- Quilt binding: .10 per linear inch
- (includes making and attaching binding to back of quilt and
- stitching to the front)
- Quilt binding .05 per inch
- ( includes machine stitching binding to front allowing you to
- hand stitch to the back)
- Long arm machine basting: .05 per square inch ( I will sew a set of parallel lines about 6" sewn all over entire quilt)
Very Important- Backing fabric and batting must be 4-6 inches larger than the quilt top on all four sides. Piecing the back will be $5.00 per seam.
How to determine pricing:
Multiply quilt length x quilt width in inches = total square inches
Multiply total square inches by cost above = Quilting cost
Example: quilt measures 61" long x 74" wide = 4514 square inches
4514 sq. inches X .015 (for meandering) = $67.71
*****Please Note: Minimum Quilting Service is $45
Will pick up and deliver locally or you can ship. Contact us for information or if you have any questions! We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover!